Our registrar will contact you regarding payment AFTER you have submitted your online registration. Information on Registration Fees can be found under the “Fees and Information” section of our website; the Practice Schedule for our 2018 Fall/2019 Winter program can be found under the “Calendar” section.
Please click the link to register for the Fall / Winter programs: Registration form: Fall / Winter Season
Parents of players on the U12, U14, U16 & U18 teams will be assigned, on a rotating basis, to assist in setting up the nets and other equipment for home games. (Training will be provided.) Parents will also be assigned to help at the table. Once the game schedule has been set, a roster of assignments will be circulated to families. If you cannot make a shift, it will be your responsibility to find a substitute.
Please click the appropriate link below to register for a Free Tryout. We will contact you.Registration Form: Free Tryout/Waiver
- Privacy of Information Consent Form (Submitted via website) | Privacy of Information Consent Form (.PDF file)
- Parent Volunteer Information for Insurance Coverage (Submitted via website)
- BC Water Polo Consent Form (.PDF – submit scanned copy via email or in person)
- Volunteer Commitment Form (.PDF – submit scanned copy via email or in person)
- Volunteer Hour Tracking (.PDF – submit scanned copy via email or in person)
2018 Fall / 2019 Winter
As of May 1, 2018, age groups are as follows:
Minis – born in or after 2011
JRD* – born in or after 2009 (and can swim 25 metres or who are new to water polo)
U12 – born in or after 2007
U14 – born 2005 – 2006
U16 – born 2003 – 2004
U18 – born 2001 – 2002
*JRD = Junior Development – a program for players who are new to the sport of water polo or who are ready to move up from Minis.