Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy:
After registration is submitted, cancellation is required by email to email@example.com
Prior to the first practice of each season, a participant is entitled to a full refund. After the first practice of the season, a participant is entitled to a pro-rated refund of fees minus Water Polo Canada Insurance fee and a $50 processing fee.
Vancouver Vipers Water Polo Club – Player Code of Conduct
- I will play by the rules of water polo and respect my opponents.
- I will do my best to be a true team player. I will fulfill commitments by participating in as many practices, games, tournaments, and club events as I can.
- I will remember that winning isn’t everything – that having fun, improving skills, making friends and doing my best are also important.
- I will acknowledge all good plays and performances – those of my team and my opponents.
- I will remember that coaches and officials are there to help me. I will accept their decisions and show them respect.
- I will remember that this is a sport for all ages. I will use appropriate languages and behaviors in the dressing rooms and at all facilities during practices, games and club events.
Vancouver Vipers Water Polo Club – Parents Code of Conduct
- I/We will encourage my child and their teammates to abide by the rules and emphasis sportsmanship.
- I/We will support my child and their teammates with positive encouragement.
- I/We will show respect for all players, coaches, officials, and club volunteers and family members.
- I/We will refrain from public criticism of coaches, officials, opponents and other club members. Feedbacks will be directed to the coaches and club executive in a private and constructive manner.
- I/We will remember that this is a team sport and attendance of my child has a direct effect on the team. I will ensure attendance to as many games and practices as possible. If absences are unavoidable, I/we will provide adequate notice to coaches and/or team manager.
Need Financial Assistance?
For some families, their limited budget prevents them from playing. We will do our best to help families in this situation. For example, split payments with post-dated cheques is possible.
Another alternative is to apply for financial assistance form KidSport Vancouver: www.kidsportvancouver.ca
It is a simple one-page application form. No family financial assistance is requested. Section 4 needs to be signed by a reference – for example, a principal or counsellor (school principals and counsellors are frequently asked to complete these forms.) For a list of other eligible references, look on the KidsSport Vancouver website.
Fax the completed application to 604 687 1857 or mail to KidsSport Vancouver.
Let us know when you have applied so your child can start practising with us.